- It is equipped with a high-brightness and wide viewing-angle 3.5’’ TFT screen which guarantees an optimum visibility in any operating condition.
- Intuitive Human-Machine Interface (HMI) is a user interface or dashboard clear and intuitive
- Ethernet interface inside, allows to configure and managing true ADELBus the devices connected through its, by using the SNMP and Modbus TCP protocols.
- It is possible to connect several devices in chain together, up to 30.
- Monitoring: It is possible the monitoring of the input and output data, peak current, peak voltage, all the battery parameters such as temperature, State of Charge internal Impendency
- Configuration: With the DPY351, it is possible to modify the parameters of any ADELsystem device connected: DC Ups, Power Supply, and Battery Charger.
- Alarms management: All the alarms present on the single device are immediately reported.
- History: The history parameters are recorded inside each device. The DPY351 allows inspecting all the historical parameters of every single device.
- Logging: The device memorizes and displays the last 20 actions done.
- Web Server: It is possible configure and drive the device by Own Server
- Event: Actions that are coordinated among the devices connected can be programmed, thus automating the system.
The heart of the easy-to-assemble system is a 90mm hole for all types of surfaces, designed for heavy-duty use in a robust IP67, which allows you to manage multiple units by monitoring, configuring, storing, and connecting remotely. A unique device, the first that allows all the functions to be enclosed inside for maximum performance at the highest levels of ADELSystem devices.
Gateway and Protocols
Web Server HTTP for Configuration and Driver the device by Ethernet; static or Dynamic IP Modbus TCP/IP Configuration TCP/IP Configuration group of parameter default values. They allow the unique identification of the unit in the network.
SNMP v2c An ADELsystem MIB table is provided which consists of a list of parameters of the connected power device that can be remotely read, or read-written through the SNMP. Each parameter, (OID), is mapped one-to-one to a Modbus RTU holding register.
MQTTMQTT communication allows the DPY351 to connect to the ADELView System Cloud for the remote monitoring of the power devices connected to the DPY using Modbus or CANbus
ADEL DPY351 Robust Multifunctional Connection & Control
DPY351 was developed to connect to all the new devices developed by ADELSystem. Through ADELBus (CANBus and ModBus) it is possible to establish the connection of configuration, reading, evolution of the device data. Through the DPY351 it is possible to create Events, they are the result of an algorithm established by the DPY351 among the various interconnected devices.
Opens the head to ADELSystem devices. View, control, integrate PLC functions and transmit all system functions via Ethernet. Compact, user-friendly, high performance, it’s the device you never thought of, but now that it’s there and you will not be able to do without it.
Categories: Display, Indicator, Control