ELTRA‘s CS-580A is the ideal analyzer for the simultaneous determination of carbon and sulfur in organic samples.
ELTRA’s 580A analyzers (A = Auto-loader) are equipped with an automatic sample loader, allowing for analysis of large numbers of samples without operator intervention. The sample loader is available in two versions to accommodate 36 or 130 crucibles. The CS-580A is based on the technology of the CS-580 analyzer and features a vertical resistance furnace with ceramic tube.
The temperature can be set in steps of 1 °C to a maximum of 1,550 °C. Thanks to sample weights of up to 500 mg and more even in-homogeneous materials can be reliably analyzed. The analyzer can be equipped with up to four independent infrared cells according to the user’s requirements, allowing for a great variety of applications.
- Simultaneous carbon and sulfur determination with minimal sample preparation
- Wide range of organic materials can be analyzed
- Rapid, precise, accurate and reliable element determination
- Resistance furnace can be set up to 1550 °C in steps of 1 °C
- Customized infrared cells provide wide, dynamic measuring range
- Due to gold IR path, increased cell live time for analysis of halogen or acid containing samples
- Powerful software (multilingual, customized display, export of results)
- Single and multi-point calibration
- Low maintenance
- Robust design allows usage in production control and laboratory
Ashes, building materials, coal, coke, gypsum, limestone, oil, plant materials, rubber, sand, soils, soot, tobacco, waste, etc.
|Measured elements||carbon, sulfur|
|Sample carrier||ceramic crucibles|
|Field of application||agriculture, biology, chemistry / plastics, coal / power plant, construction materials, environment / recycling, medicine / pharmaceuticals|
|Furnace||resistance furnace (ceramic tube), adjustable up to 1550 °C (steps of 1 °C)|
|Detection method||solid state infrared absorption|
|Number of IR cells||04-Jan|
|Material of IR path||gold|
|Typical analysis time||60 – 120 s|
|Chemicals required||magnesium perchlorate, sodium hydroxide|
|Gas required||oxygen 99.5 % pure (2 – 4 bar / 30 – 60 psi)|
|compressed air (4 – 6 bar / 60 – 90 psi)|
|Power requirements||230 V, 50/60 Hz, max. heat up current 2000 W|
|Dimensions (W x H x D)||55 x 100 x 60 cm (analyzer)|
|85 x 35 x 45 cm (Autoloader for 130 crucibles)|
|Weight||~ 90 kg (analyzer)|
|~ 15 kg (Autoloader for 130 crucibles)|
|Required equipment||balance (resolution 0.0001g), monitor, PC|
|Required accessories||Autoloader (for 36 or 130 crucibles)|
|Optional accessories||TIC module, voltage stabilizer 5 KVA|
Download Data Sheet: Carbon/Sulfur Analyzer CS-580A
You must be logged in to post a comment.