SC Hydraulic Engineering 80-6 Series Intensifiers is a leading manufacturer and designer of an ever growing line of high pressure, air-driven liquid pumps, as well as air and gas boosters which are being used in a variety of industries and applications.
Growing since 1953, we offer liquid pressures as high as 65,000 psig and can exceed 17,000 psig in gas pressures.
General Product Information
- HIGH OUTPUT CAPACITY
- GUARANTEED PERFORMANCE
- MULTIPLE OUTPUT CAPACITIES
- SIMPLE OPERATION PRINCIPLE
- DESIGNED FOR EASY MAINTENANCE
- WIDE RANGE OF OPERATING PRESSURES
SC Hydraulic Engineering 80-6 Intensifiers operate on the same principle as our air operated liquid pumps with one distinctive difference – the air motor is modified so that it operates as a double-acting cylinder. Instead of automatically reciprocating until the stall pressure is reached, the 80 Series Intensifiers require an external four-way air valve to operate the unit.
The end caps have 1/4″ NPT air supply port connections and the unit can be supplied with a position indicator rod at the top of the intensifier if required. All ratios and options available on the intensifiers are the same as on our D5 and D6 Series pumps. The units can be mounted in any position however upright is preferred. The air cylinder does not require lubrication.
SC Hydraulic Engineering 80-6 Intensifiers Application
- Static and burst testing
- Hydraulic Press operation
- Metal forming
- Flow testing requiring relatively low flows at high pressures
- Applications requiring extreme intermittent pressure and velocity commonly associated with water blasting and jetting.
SC Hydraulic Engineering 80-6 Intensifiers Dimensions
|Dash||Actual||Max Pressure||Displacement||NPT/LF4 (Std)||SAE/LF4 (Optional)||C||D||L|
|Number||Ratio||psig @125 Pa (1)||Per Cycle||A Thread||B Thread||A Thread||B Thread||B Thread|
|-15||20||2,25||0.27||3/8″||1/4″||-8 SAE||-6 SAE||7/16-20 *||1.5||2.43||8.02|
|-25||31||3,5||0.18||3/8″||1/4″||-8 SAE||-6 SAE||7/16-20 *||1.5||2.43||8.02|
|-35||40||4,375||0.14||3/8″||1/4″||-8 SAE||-6 SAE||7/16-20 *||1.5||2.43||8.02|
|-45||55||6,125||0.1||3/8″||1/4″||-8 SAE||-6 SAE||7/16-20 *||1.5||2.43||8.02|
|-65||79||8,875||0.069||1/4″||1/4″||-6 SAE||-6 SAE||7/16-20 *||1||1.93||7.52|
|-105||123||14||0.044||1/4″||1/4″||-6 SAE||-6 SAE||7/16-20 *||1||1.93||7.52|
|-125||138||15,6||0.044||1/4″||7/16-20 *||-6 SAE||–||–||1||1.93||7.52|
|TABLE 1||Gas Booster Series (1)|
|3||EPR O-rings, Polyurethane Main Seal|
|TABLE 3||Cylinder Modification|
|TABLE 4||Pressure Ratio Single or First Stage|
|TABLE 5||Pressure Ratio Second Stage|
|Blank||N/A on GB Series|
|TABLE 6||Service Option|
|2||Oxygen Service (2)|
|H2||Hydrogen Service (2)|
|Notes :||(1) Do not fill gap on a two digit description|
|(2) Not available on GBD-D75, GBT-D15/75 and GBT-D30/75 models. Contact factory for more information.|
A Models : These models utilize dual seals in the hydraulic assembly with a bleed-off between the seals to atmosphere, thus providing a visual indication of hydraulic seal leakage. Used where contamination of the air motor from the hydraulic fluid being pumped is objectionable.B Models : The “B” models have a bottom inlet connection for convenient tank top installation or alternate mounting configuration.
C Models : The “C” Models utilize PTFE chevron packing in the hydraulic assembly for ultimate performance when other packing material is not compatible with the fluid used or because of extreme temperature conditions. The “A” modification is included on all “C” models and the check valves have PTFE o-rings.
H Models : The “H” Models utilize special packing in the hydraulic assembly for maximum performance where hydraulic fluid media is contaminated with foreign matter, thus providing for a much greater life expectancy from the hydraulic seals than with standard o-ring seals. The “A” modification is included on all “H” models and the check valves have PTFE o-rings.
K Models : This models utilize a special air piston in the air motor assembly which decreases the stroke of the pump, thus minimizing the internal forces and increasing air motor life. Used in applications exhibiting rapid pressure losses, such as burst testing.
R Models : The “R” Models are furnished with an isolator attachment which prevents the hydraulic piston retracting into the air motor during operation, thus providing for 100% non-contamination of the hydraulic assembly from the air motor. The isolator also acts as a heat barrier.
Read more : SC Hydraulic Engineering 10-4 Liquid Pump
- SC Hydraulic Engineering ABD-2, ABD-2S & ABD-5 Series Air Boosters
- SC Hydraulic Engineering L10 Double Acting Liquid Pump
- SC Hydraulic Engineering L6 High Volume Liquid Pump
- Schreiner System Engineering, Leak Testing and Leak DetectionSC Hydraulic Engineering D6 & 10-6 Liquid Pump
- SC Hydraulic Engineering GB-D Series Gas Booster Single Stage
- SC Hydraulic GBT Series Two Stage – Single Acting Gas Booster
- CTS Schreiner Connect Pneumatic Connector Seals and Fitting
- ESPOWER Electrical Systems
- Lika Electronic – Smart Encoders & Actuators
- Shaw Moisture Meters – Dewpoint Meters, Hygrometers and Moisture Analysers
- Lorric – Flowmeter
- SFC Koenig Sealing and Flow Control
- Flow-Teknikk Process Instruments
- Teledyne Hastings Instruments – Flow Instruments for Industrial
- VP Instruments – Industrial Energy Monitoring