Pressure Transmitter 8000 Series
The Pressure Transmitter 8000 Series is suitable for measuring pressures between 0 and 50 bar with maximum working pressures up to 120bar. These all stainless steel transmitters have a flush diaphragm type sensor making them particularly suitable for use in the pulp and paper industries where more conventional type pressure transmitters can become clogged.
Delta Mobrey is a corporate from United Kingdom. This corporate provide solutions for a wide range of industries, including :
- Oil and Gas – offshore and onshore – exploration, production, refining and distribution
- Power Generation including nuclear – steam raising plant, turbine generators, fire protection systems, safety shut down systems
- Water Treatment
- Petrochemical and Chemical
- Food and Beverage
- Pulp and Paper
Pressure-Level Transmitters: 8000 Series:
- 0.29% accuracy of span.
- Stainless steel housing.
- Active temperature compensation.
- Zero / Span internally adjustable.
- Strong flush diaphragms.
- Many process connections.
- ATEX EEx ia.
Series 8000 Pressure Transmitters employ a piezoresistive sensor operated from a flush diaphragm specially designed for paper, food and drugs industries where viscous and/or biologically active fluids are encountered.
A monolithic amplifier provides a 4-20 mA current output capable of being used in control and indicating loops without further application. The instruments are adjustable for zero and span: the span adjustment having sufficient turn down to enable all intermediate ranges to be accommodated.
The 8000 is suitable for a wide range of applications in many Industry sectors:
- Pulp and paper – stock lines, refiners, screens, cleaners, vacuum boxes etc.
The choice of models available ensures that the 8000 is suitable for use in:
- Corrosive atmospheres
- Resistant to chemical attack
Enclosure / Housing: Robust stainless steel 304. Protection to IP66.
- Weld on nipple diam. 33mm (flush diaphragm) (equal to 1” PMC).
- G1” (1” BSP) threaded connection.
- 1” NPT threaded connection.
- Others available – please specify.
Ranges” From 0.1 up to 50 bar, with max overpressure of 120 bar.
Accuracy: ± 0.2% of adjusted span.
- Specially designed for pulp and paper where clogging is a problem.
- Diaphragm only 26mm diameter. This ensures no solids can collect in any crevices.
- Measuring Ranges : From 0-0.1 to 50 Bar
- Output Signal : 2-wire, 4-20mA
- Overall Accuracy : ± 0.25% adjusted span.
- Hysteresis : <0.1% of adjusted span.
- Repeatability : <0.1% of adjusted span.
- Power Supply : 13 to 40 VDC
- Electrical Connection : PG9 compression gland.
- Load (max) : 450 ohm/24V and 1250 ohm/40V
- Protection Grade : IEC 144-IP66
- Response time : 50ms
- Process Temperature : Standard -40°C to 100°C.
- Temperature Effect :
- Range B-C ±0.03%/K adjusted span
- Range D-G ± 0.015%/K adjusted span
- Ambient Temperature : -30°C to +85°C.
- Adjustment : Zero and span internally
- Wetted parts Material : Standard AISI 316
- Material Housing : AISI 304
Download Data Sheet: Pressure Transmitter 8000 Series