Amflow PR7B Back Pressure Regulator represents the latest technological advance in chemical injection pressure regulation.Like Amflow® Flow Control Valves, the PR7B Back Pressure Regulators’ operating torque requirements are very low throughout the operating range, thus making it suitable for automated chemical injection system applications. It may be configured with any Amflow® Electronic Valve Actuator. The PR7B is rated for pressure ranges from 7-bar (100 PSI) up to 414-bar (6,000 PSI).
A&H Enterprises, Inc. was founded in 1989. As an engineering company, A&H Enterprises has been involved in the development of more than thirty industrial products, specializing in the innovative design and development of flow control devices, ranging from actuators, back pressure regulators, filters, and flow control valves.
A&H Enterprises has patented Amflow® Technology which provides state-of-the-art flow control utilizing a simple mechanical design. This technology is widely used in the oil industry and is well suited for automated control where precise control of very high pressure is required.
A&H Enterprises has also developed a wide variety of devices for use in fire and safety systems. These products were developed by A&H Enterprises to meet specific requirements.
A&H Enterprises’ strategic decision-making process is fast, unrestricted, and in-house. The Directors’ policy of reinvesting profit into the company has resulted in great financial stability and flexibility. In 2000, A&H Enterprises moved to new facilities to expand the operations which give easy access to both international seaports and airports, as well as increasing its service capabilities.
Amflow PR7B Back Pressure Regulator Features
- Operating Torque
Owing to the design of the Amflow® PR7B Back Pressure Regulator, the operating torque requirements are very low throughout the operating range, thus making it suitable for automated applications. The Amflow® PR7B Back Pressure Regulator can be configured with an Amflow® A2 Atex certified electronic valve actuator.
- Control Outlet Orifices
The control orifice is a ceramic pin and seat design that can withstand very high pressure drops with minimal wear
Specifications & Design Features
- Low Maintenance
- Variable Rate Spring Stack
- Maximum panel thickness: 7mm (0.28”)
- Mounting hole diameter: 35mm (1.38”)
- The orifice is a ceramic pin and seat design that allows a very high-pressure drop with minimal wear.
- Environmentally Sealed
Amflow PR7B Back Pressure Regulator Mechanical Features
- Construction: 316L Stainless Steel
- Components: Ceramic for high-pressure control
- Inlet & Outlet Ports: 1/4” BSPP
- Seals: FFKM & PTFE
- Seat sizes available: 0.75mm, 1.00mm, 1.5mm, 2.0mm, and 3.0mm
- Weight: 3.4 kg (7.5 lbs)
- Operating Temperature: -15oC to 200oC (5oF to 392oF)
- ATEX 2 G Ex d T3
- Certification of material type and condition, and all post-process, including anodizing, heat treatment, plating, and all chemical processes, will be maintained on file with A & H Enterprises, Inc. for a period of not less than five years.
|Flow Rate||Three Flow Rate Options:|
|a. 0- 100 LPH|
|b. 0- 500 LPH|
|c. 0-1000 LPH|
|Operating Pressure*||OPTION 1||OPTION 2|
|7-bar up to 275-bar||275-bar up to 414-bar|
|(100 PSI) up to (4000 PSI)||(4,000 PSI) up to 6000 PSI)|
|Hydrostatic Pressure Test||620-bar (9,000 PSI)|
Download : Datasheet