Subsea PD Flow Meter
The Subsea Positive Displacement Flow Meters are available in a wide variety of flow ranges and electrical outputs, as well as a variety of exotic materials for highest corrosion resistance and material compatibility. AW-Lake Company’s Subsea PD Flow Meters are suitable for subsea drilling operations, blowout prevention, ROV maintenance, valve actuation, or subsea chemical injection. Construction materials, output signal, connection type, and physical footprint and weight are fully adjustable. Plus, both spur gear and rotary piston designs are also available.
Subsea Turbine Flow Meters are built from standard components that can be customized to match your specific requirements. Details such as construction materials, output signal, connection type, and physical footprint & weight
are all adjustable to meet your needs.
AW Lake is a corporate from United States of America that sell some product such as Positive Displacement Meters, Turbine Flow Meters, Tricor Coriolis Flow Meter, Lake Variable Area Flow Meter, Lake Paddle Wheel Flow Meter “Flow Stat”, Monitor&Controllers. One of the product that comes from the categories of Positive Displacement Meters is Subsea PD Flow Meter.
- Encapsulated electronics: For shock/vibration resistance and protection from moisture and corrosive agents.
- Machined turbine wheel and flow straightener: for greater strength and product integrity (no soldering or welding).
- Robust tungsten carbide bearing and shaft: high pressure shock or peak resistance and easy maintenance.
- Operating Depth: up to 10,000 feet (3 km)
- Working Pressure: Internal up to 15,000 psi (1,035 bar), external up to 8700 psi (600 bar)
- Flow Ranges: from .001 GPM to 7 GPM @30 cP
- Water Temperature: as low as -40°F (-40°C)
- Turn down: 400:1 with linearization
- Communications: Analog (4-20mA), Pulse, HART, MODBUS, Foundation Fieldbus, CAN bus
- Connections: NPT, Autoclave, ANSI flanges, Grayloc Hubs, Galperti Hubs, Techlok Hubs. More on request.
- Accuracy: ±0.5% of measured value. A calibration certificate is provided based on a representative viscosity fluid for the application.
- Repeatability: ±0.1%
Download Data Sheet: Subsea PD Flow Meter
You must be logged in to post a comment.