Delta Mobrey GS Series Pressure Gauge offers customer a cost- effective and reliable solution to their arduous process control requirement. This pressure gauge is designed with extra emphasis on the ‘Safety’.
Safety is guaranteed by a protection baffle wall positioned between the pressure element assembly and the dial, and by a blow-out device made of a back plate which allows an eventual pressure vent from the casing. Available with a wide variety of casing options and size, the GS pressure gauge can be used for a variety applications when pressure measurements are needed.
Pressure gauges have been designed and manufactured in strictly conformity to the safety requirements stated on the current international regulations. All Stainless Steel execution
In particular meets the criterion of the 97/23/EC (P.E.D.) directive for the following two categories:
- pressure up to 200 Bar – designed and manufactured in accordance with the so called “Sound Engineering Practice“ and the mark is not required
- pressure over 200 Bar – designed and manufactured in conformity with the PED safety requirements, are classified under the Category 1 and are certified as per Form A. The pressure dial must bear the logo.
The recommendations and the notes here below stated, which the user must know for a correct installation to the safety purpose, are an excerpt of what stated into the EN 837/1/2/3 and ANSI B40.1 standard Carefully select the instruments considering their use and installation on the under pressure process, with the purpose to get the highest possible safety degree and comply with the maintenance procedure suggested by the manufacturer Technical spec sheet for a correct selection of the instruments, see our web site.
The final user is the only responsible for a correct installation and maintenance of the instruments The choice of correct instruments and their installation must be done by qualified people, able to evaluate any process aspectwho may preclude a correct operation of the instruments and consequently avoiding possible failure and anomaly.
Delta Mobrey GS Series Features:
- Nominal Diameter options of 100mm, 125mm and 150mm St. Steel case.
- Degree of Protection IP55/IP65.
- Stainless steel enclosure as standard.
- Blowout Protection.
- Ranges available up to 4000 bar.
- Monel pressure connection, material and options available.
- ATEX II 2 G/D option.
The GS range is suitable for a wide range of applications in many Industry sectors where a safety barrier & blow out back are required to give added safety:
- Oil & Gas
- Food Industry
The choice of models available ensures suitability for use in:
- Corrosive atmospheres
- Resistant to chemical attack
Delta Mobrey GS Series Specification:
- IP55 Protection for dry execution
- IP67 Protection for filled execution
Pressure connection material:
- AISI 316 stainless steel up to 1600 bar
- Ni-Span C (Fe Ni Cr Alloy) for scale values 2500 and 4000 bar
Dials: White Aluminium with black graduation
- G 1/2 B (1/2 Gas or BSP) or 1/2 -14 NPT External (1/2 NPT) thread for NS 100, 125 and 150 with ranges up to 1600 bar 9/16-18 UNF, 5/8-18 UNF or M16x 1.5 Female thread with tapered seal, for NS 100 and 150 with ranges 2500 and 4000bar
- Class 1.0 per EN 837·1:1998
- -40 to +60 °C non fluid
- -20 to +60 °C glycerine filled execution
- -40 to +60 °C silicone fluid filled execution
- -40 to +250 °C non fluid
- -20 to +100 °C glycerine filled execution
- -40 to +120 °C silicone fluid filled execution
- Laminated safety glass
- Polycarbonate (phenolic case only)
Thermal drift: Change in instrument accuracy of 0.3% every 10°C
Scale angle: -270°C
Download Data Sheet: Pressure Gauge GS Series