Delta Mobrey CS 2/4 Series Pressure Switch are suitable for setpoints between 0.25bar and 700bar with maximum working pressures up to 1000bar.
The unit is manufactured, checked and supplied in accordance with our published specification, and when installed and used in normal or prescribed applications, with the lid in place and within the parameters set for mechanical and electrical performance, will not cause danger or hazard to life or limb.
Delta Mobrey CS 2/4 Series
The Compact Series pressure switch has been designed to meet the specific requirements of panel applications, whether they be of the Wellhead Control, Hydraulic Power Unit or Chemical Injection Skid type.
Their compact, rugged, all stainless steel construction makes them especially useful in the cramp and harsh environmental conditions that these applications demand. Supplied as standard with hermetically sealed switch contacts and with field adjustable set-points up to 700bar, the Compact Series Switches also come with either Intrinsically Safe or Flameproof approvals for use in Zone 0 or Zone 1 hazardous areas respectively.
- Compact and rugged design.
- Stainless steel weatherproof enclosure IP66 / NEMA 4X
- Hermetically sealed SPDT or DPDT microswitch
- ATEX / IECEx Flameproof Ex d.
- ATEX / IECEx Intrinsically Safe Ex ia.
- High over-range models up to 1000 bar / 15,000 psi.
- Ranges available between 0.25 – 700 bar (4 – 10,000 psi).
- NACE compliant wetted parts options
- Field adjustable set-point.
- Suitable for use in SIL 3 (1oo2) and SIL 2 (1oo1) safety related systems.
The CS Series is suitable for a wide range of applications in:
- Wellhead Control
- Hydraulic Power Units
- Chemical Injection Skids
- All panel applications where compact hazloc switches are needed
The choice of models available ensures that the CS Series is suitable for use in:
- Corrosive atmospheres
- Resistant to chemical attack
Delta Mobrey CS 2/4 Specification:
Accuracy: Set point repeatability ± 1% of span at 20°C / 68°F
Storage Temperature: -40°C to +60°C / -40°F to +140°F
- -40°C to +60°C / -40°F to 140°F (weatherproof model)
- -25°C to +60°C / -13°F to 140°F for Model CS4 (ranges U7/UK to Y4/YF) Certified Enclosures, refer to Approvals section for limitation of ambient use.
- Maximum Process Temperature: Up to 120°C dependent on wetted parts selection
- Enclosure classification: IP66 / NEMA 4X
- Switch output: SPDT or DPDT snap action hermetically sealed microswitch
- Process Connection: ¼ NPT Internal, 1/2 NPT Internal, 1/2 NPT External
- Approximate Weight: 0.6kg / 1.32lbs to 2kg / 4.4lb depending on model
Download Data Sheet: Pressure Switch CS 2/4 Series