Bamo MAXITOP LWC B Level Leak Detector on Floor is designed to detect conductive liquids with a reactance of up to 5 kOhm/cm and when the coupling capacitance towards ground is more than 50 pF. The liquids may not generate electrical insulating or conductive deposit.
Bamo MAXITOP LWC B Features
- Capacitance detection loop
- For aggressive and conductive liquids
- Fail safe; Self diagnostic of loop integrity with SHR or TC4 or TC1
- Wet parts in plastic materials
MAXITOP LWC-B has 5 different types of connections:
- Contact output, low voltage (Max. 50 V AC/DC; Max. 0.5 A; Max. 10 VA)
- Relay output, adding a relay converter CST
- Output relay, adding a relay converter SHR
- Direct connections to a PLC
- Signaling events on site, with devices TC4 or TC1
The MAXITOP LWC-B is ideal to give an alarm when a leakage occurs on the floor of retentions or collecting areas. With its fail safe detection loop, it is permanently operational.
Bamo MAXITOP LWC B Specification
|Power supply||15 … 26 V DC|
|Consumption||About 1 W|
|Ambient temperature||-20 … +60 °C|
|Housing||PBT; IP 67 (EN 60529)|
|Cable output||Standard length: 6 m|
|5 x 0.5 mm², shielded, PVC sheath|
|Trigger point||Minimum height of liquid:1 mm|
Download Data Sheet: Level Leak Detector on Floor MAXITOP LWC B
You must be logged in to post a comment.