Delta Mobrey 208 Series Pressure Switch utilize a stainless steel diaphragm based sensor. This, when coupled with a precision stainless steel mechanism designed to minimize friction in the moving parts, helps deliver the market-leading performance customers have come to expect from the series.
Designed in the mid-1970s and developed over subsequent years, the Performance Series switch range offers users the broadest range of options, the highest levels of set-point repeatability and the confidence of long term performance that a mature product such as this can prove.
The model 208 uses an open diaphragm type sensor with a direct flange mounted connection for fluids and processes likely to block conventional sensing elements such as bellows and bourdon tubes. The model 208 Pressure Switch is suitable for setpoints between -1bar and 15bar with maximum working pressures limited by the flange rating.
Delta Mobrey 208 Series Features:
- Precision stainless steel mechanism for arduous atmospheres and high humidity.
- Set point adjustable over whole range against calibrated scale with tamperproof adjuster.
- Weatherproof and Flameproof models ATEX and IECEx.
- Safety vented or blow out device as standard.
- NACE MR-01-75 compatibility.
- Hermetically sealed microswitch option.
- High Overload capacity (204).
- Open diaphragm (208).
- Hygiene connection (209).
- Ranges available up to 15 bar (200 psi).
- Static Pressure up to 206 bar (3,000 psi).
Better than 1% set-point repeatability
Users can expect a set-point repeatability performance better than 1% on all configurations with some configurations being significantly better
Extensive range of options
The Performance Series switches are available with an extensive range of materials, process connections, switch types, electrical entries, etc and offer customers many millions of different possible configurations.
More than 35 years experience in the field
Installed in a wide range of applications from nuclear power plants to offshore oil rigs, the Performance Series’ long experience in the field offers customers the reassurance that they can be relied upon to survive the test of time in the harshest environments.
All Performance Series models come with a safety vent to prevent the enclosure becoming pressurized in the event that the sensor is inadvertently damaged by excessive pressure
The 208 Performance Series is suitable for a wide range of applications in:
- Oil & Gas
- Food Industry
The choice of models available ensures that the 208 Performance Series is suitable for use in:
- Corrosive atmospheres
- Resistant to chemical attack
Delta Mobrey 208 Series Specification:
- Set point repeatability ± 1% of span at 20°C / 68°F ambient.
- Scale accuracy ± 3% of full scale.
Storage Temperature: -25 to +60°C / -13 to +140°F.
- -25 to +60°C / -13 to +140°F.
- Special build is also available for temperatures down to -60°C (-76°F).
Maximum Process Temperature: Subject to appropriate installation practice, the component parts will withstand up to +60°C (+140°F). For process temperatures up to +120°C (+248°F), order WETTED PARTS
Enclosure classification: IP66 / NEMA 4X / Flameproof Ex d.
- SPDT or DPDT snap action microswitch (standard).
- Hermetically sealed (optional).
Process Connection: Rc 1/4 (BSP), 1/4 NPT Internal, 1/2 NPT Internal & 1/2 NPT External.
Approximate weight: Enclosures: “W & N” from 2.6kg/5.7lb to 4.8kg/10.6lb; “A & O” from 3.6kg/7.9lb to 5.8kg/12.7lb; “H” from 4.1kg/9.1lb to 6.3kg/14.0lb; “K” from 8.9kg/19.6lb to 11.1kg/24.5lb.
Download Data Sheet: Pressure Switch 208 Series